Sunday, July 27, 2014
Saturday, April 12, 2014
You won’t hear of amazing stories like this often, but what happens next will leave you speechless! A struggling father of two children was pulled over for an expired registration, he was blown away with the way the police officer treated him. WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.>
You Might Like
- Oil Pulling: Transform Your Health With An Ancient Ayurvedic Remedy
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- Laughter, Imagination, Dreams
- 10 Foods That Detoxify Your Mind & Body, Plus Things To Avoid
- Marshmallow Peep-Infused Vodka
- Google Local Just Left Me Speechless...
- Winners of #MozCation 2012
- Lessons Learned by an Over-Optimizer
- You Won't Believe What This Cop Did When The Cameras Weren't Rolling. UNBELIEVABLE!
- Kentucky 74-73 over Wisconsin, to play for title
- "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has a new trailer! (yananblog.wordpress.com)
- This speech on abortion by a 12 year old left her pro-choice teacher speechless (youngcons.com)
- Sex-change toddler. (kelzbelzphotography.wordpress.com)
- Conan O'Brien Brings "Clueless Gamer" To Dallas AT&T Stadium...Mind Blown (thekingslayer.com)
- ARC Review: The Will (Magdalene Series #1) by Kristen Ashley [@KristenAshley68] (bookconsumeddiva.wordpress.com)
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Give your skin some extra love to help you get ready for some sunshine now that winters over! This body butter recipe by henryhappened uses almond oil and conditioning coconut butter, leaving your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The orange and coconut give this luxurious cream it an uplifting citrus, summery fragrance. The recipe here.>
5 DIY Beauty Tricks
- DIY Collagen-Boosting Eye Cream
- Brush Your Way To Kissable Lips
- The Trick That’ll Make Your Manicure Last Longer
- DIY: Homemade Bubble Bath, Detoxifying & Stress Reliving Bath Salts
- Skin Care Tips: Minimize Your Beauty Routine
- Layered Coconut Cream Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Rosemary-Mint Shampoo Bar
- Whipped Cacao-Peppermint Body Butter
- 50 Amazing Uses for Coconut Oil
- No-Crust Coconut Pie Recipe
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter (keitochansays.com)
- How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients (hensandhoney.wordpress.com)
- Coconut and lime cake recipe (telegraph.co.uk)
- Lemongrass Body Butter (ilovesoap.wordpress.com)
- Scrumptious Sunshine Skindelicious Body Butter (perfectlyposhedinnh.wordpress.com)
Saturday, February 1, 2014
I recently joined the Dollar Shave Club and is my newest favorite thing. I was totally lured in by the clever viral marketing video (above) talking about how inexpensive their shaving equipment is. They deliver great blades to me every month for just a few dollars. No more schlepping to the drugstore and no more overpriced, ridiculous shave tech that I don’t need. Read more and watch an interesting video.>
- Dallar Shave Club: "You Know What Feels Great? Changing My F**ken Blade Every Week."
- Checking In With Those Who Joined The Dollar Shave Club
- Dollar Shave Club
- Dollar Shave Club - Holiday Gift Cards
- The Truth About Dollar Shave Club
- 15 Ways to Let the World Know About Your Awesome Business (grasshopper.com)
- How to Use Videos as a Tool for Viral Marketing (businessbee.com)
- The Marketing Behind Viral Marketing (hubshout.com)
- Where's There's Smoke, Maybe That's All There Is (valueacceleration.wordpress.com)
- Last Minute Gifts for Dad: Dollar Shave Club - No more over-paying for fancy brand name shave tech. No more forgetting to buy your blades. (ecochildsplay.com)
Friday, January 31, 2014
Are you thinking about planning a party to see the Seattle Seahawks face off Denver Broncos? Whoever you’re rooting for, there’s one thing football and non football fans can agree, the food is one of the best parts of Super Bowl Sunday. I’ve complied a list of 10 Touchdown-Worthy Recipes you and your guest will love. Take a look.
Photo Credit: avocadocentral.com
- 10 Touchdown-Worthy Recipes For Your Super Bowl Party.
- Denver Broncos: Keys to Beating the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII
- Inside Facebook guide to the Super Bowl
- Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos to Rekindle Old AFC West Rivalry in Super Bowl
- What The Denver Broncos And The Seattle Seahawks Will Be Wearing On Super Bowl Sunday
- Okay, I Think These Seahawks Fans Are Serious (thenew1037.cbslocal.com)
- Are Your Titles Irresistibly Click Worthy & Viral? (moz.com)
- Seahawks excitement sweeps Saskatchewan before Super Bowl Sunday (metronews.ca)
- The Hudsucker Previews Super Bowl XLVIII (thehudsucker.com)
- Denver Broncos to defeat Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl: big data analysis (itbusiness.ca)
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Snack on Almonds.
Almonds are one of my favorite healthy snacks, and munching on them will help give you super skin. The naturally sweet nut is a good source of omega-3s (“good fats”) and vitamin E, two things that keep your skin cells plump and healthy. Read more benefits here.>
Photo credit: acenutrients.com
- Orange Mint Body Scrub
- The Heart-healthy Nut: Southern-style Sugared Almonds
- How Almonds Are Essential For Good Health?
- 5 best skin foods: Eat your way to beautiful
- 5 Lifestyle Tips to Glow Inside and Out in Winter
- Whipped Shea Body Butter (embraskincare.wordpress.com)
- Get Glowing: Five Foods for Healthy Skin (beauty.answers.com)
- Revitalize Your Skin With This Homemade Facial Wash (healthychickadee.org)
- Ipsy My Glam Bag January 2014 (thebeautybranch.com)
- Healthy Foods for Looking Your Skin Healthy (leavelong.wordpress.com)
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Being healthy is not easily defined as just the absence of disease.
Healthy Living is taking steps with actions and strategies and putting them into place to achieve optimum health. Healthy Living is about taking responsibility and making smart health choices for today and for the future.
Eating right, physical activity, emotional wellness, spiritual wellness and prevention are all apart of creating a healthy lifestyle. Read more and get your get a FREE e-book – Nutrition and Your Health.
This new feature called Friends of Keitochan is a great way for other bloggers and friends to share a snippet of their stories with Keitochansays.com. It’s just another fun way to grow and connect your audience. Here’s how it works!